100 Best of Boracay People, Places & Things
The American Press Service Exclusive TOP 10 Sneak Peek
Boracay Island is one of the world’s most-beautiful and popular tourist’s destinations.
Boasting millions of tourist every year, ‘The Island’and surrounding historical Visayas Region is the Philippines most-visited attraction–ever.
The island is known for its beautiful and hospitable Bisaya native culture, tropical climate and white sand beaches.
American award-winning publishers KA&CO; commissioned by popular demand, go undercover to give a unique new perspective of the more elite-side of the island and Visayas region at-large. With its warm-welcoming Bisaya hospitality, as well as new private beach clubs, real estate developments, a world-class golf course, private parties, even helicopter pick-up and tour services, the island is becoming more and more attractive to the world’s jet setter elite. (co-Host to the US Publisher’s while on their Boracay Elite Lifestyle Magazine Development Tour; The Boracay Elite Lifestyle International Limited Special Edition Magazine Premier Cover, featuring Ambra Gutierrez captured by Dix Perez On-Location at Kama Beach Club Boracay shown above.)
1. KAMA Beach Club, is at the top of the lists, also known as Boracay Islands best kept secret (#Boracaysbestkeptsecret) the exclusive ‘members only’ country club-style beach club is unique and with its own private beach, KAMA Concierge APP concept, is popular for high-scale clientele, music video and magazine cover shoots such as the sexy premier cover of Boracay Elite Lifestyle Magazine.
On the verge of another boom:
Boracay Island is primed for high-end, elite tourists and fun-seekers looking for an inspiring off-the-main-beach experience.
As the ‘tourists destination’ to nearly 2 million arrivals per year, averaging more than 2,000 tourists per day, or around 65,000 per month, (according to the PH DOT) Boracay Island has seemingly-reached a peak. (co-Host to the US Publisher’s while on their Boracay Elite Lifestyle Magazine Development Tour; Lingganay Boracay Hotel & Resort and Heli-Pad shown above.)
However, US media and futurists predict ‘Elite-Tourism’ will trigger -yet another- boom over the next decade. This new opportunity is most-alluring to new large and micro-investors from the West and Pacific Rim who are looking for the next-big-thing–outside the hustle and bustle of Metro Manila investments. Much like early California or Hawaii, Boracay Island is on the verge of a full-scale off-beach development phase.
The US publishers of The Philippines Magazine International (KA&CO USA LLC www.KareemAntonio.com also see www.ThePhilippinesMagazine.com) went on a search for The 100 Best of Boracay Island; they gave The American Press Service an exclusive sneak peek at their Top 10 Publisher’s Picks, and here they are:
2. Lingganay Boracay Hotel & Resort is a high-scale, grand residence-style hotel, complete with Heli-pad, tours, airport pick-up, delicious international cuisine,
a bar and amazing amenities. Just a short walk from Kama Beach Club Boracay, the sprawling property is perfect for those seeking to be off-the main beach. http://www.lingganay.com | Facebook.com/kobi.zimmermann
3. Wow. The Orient Beach Boracay is something special. Very Special. Designed for you in mind, Filipino hospitality meets the World-Class Boutique Resort,in Boracay Island, Philippines.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.TheOrientBeach.com | Facebook.com/theorientbeachboracay
4. PUKA SHELL Beach Boracay put the island on the map centuries ago. World-Famous for its powdery white sand, and somewhat under exploited beach due to its semi-remote location.
Located in Aklan, Barangay Yapak.(shown here with beautiful white tri-Maran-style sail boat used for daytrips and island hoping)
5. Shangri La Boracay Resort & Spa in one word… “Amazing” is how we describe this jaw-dropping venue. Guests bask in its tranquil natural setting amidst a tropical forest just moments from the blue sea. Known as one of the island most-swanky locales, with high-end services, amenities, traditional and international food and award-winning spa services. (shown here compliments of Shangri La Google) http://www.shangri-la.com/boracay/boracayresort | Facebook.com/ShangrilaBoracay
6. We asked our friend, American PGA Golfer and Instructor Dan Sais about the island and he said,“If you like the tropics and golf, you’ll simply love, Fairways and Bluewaters”which is a resort-style golf and country club, as well as, the islands only world-class golf course, complete with lush, sprawling greens which are one with the tropical landscape of the island. In addition to a world-class golf course, the spacious rooms and topnotch facilities are simply wonderful as well. http://www.fairwaysandbluewater.com.ph
7. Astoria Boracay is a new, swanky and chic resort located in Boracay Island Station One. It has 71 brand new rooms which include air conditioning, LCD TV with cable, telephones, hot & cold shower, refrigerator, an in-room safe, coffee & tea service, bathroom amenities and slippers.
There is an al fresco coffee shop which features freestyle fusion cuisine prepared by its seasoned chefs. As well as, a 22-meter long swimming pool and a separate kiddie pool. Astoria Boracay has two back-up generators, a water filtration system and a 24-hour CCTV security system. www.astoriahotelsandresorts.com email@example.com | Facebook.com/astoria.boracay
8. KASBAH Boracay Flavors of Morocco also you to taste some of the best Moroccan food-right on Boracay Island while enjoying the most beautiful sunsets.
Visit them at the northern end of White Beach or call 0362884790 for reservations.Also visit www.kasbahrestaurantboracay.comFacebook.com/kasbah.boracay
9. Epic Boracay in D’Mall, Station Two & Apl.de.Ap, have grown synonymous with Boracay fun; especially after the debut of his new “More fun in the Philippines!” homeland tribute anthem. The festive, beachfront party spot, is a haven for expats, and a trendy hot spot for the elite looking to hangout somewhere upscale, semi-exclusive, yet festive. Epic host theme nights featuring international DJ’s, Epic Beach Cuisine Menu by Chef Carlo Migueland holiday celebrations; such as American 4th of July. www.apldeap.com Facebook.com/apldeap www.epicboracay.com
10. Boracay New coast District is an inspiring and prestigious, mind-blowing new development from Mega world Corporation and Global Estate Resorts Inc. globally-admired developers.
Newcoast, is the answer to the call of Boracay Island-life lover’s looking for a more long-term, residential and entertainment lifestyle on the island; yet somewhat away from the popular tourists destinations. Now preselling, the development will act as a residential district bringing somewhat of a ‘city lifestyle’ to the island. www.boracaynewcoast.com.ph