An Introduction To Outsourcing to the Philippines -successfully.
A step-by-step, comprehensive, report which shows tips and strategies to help the micro-investor, professional and start-up entrepreneur get started and managing their new outsourcing business model. From the start-up which intends to launch as an outsourcing enterprise, to the business looking to cut-overhead-cost and streamline operational processes, this special report is for you.
You Will LEARN…
- Why outsourcing can help your business.
- How to outsource –successfully.
- Where is the world’s #1 place to outsource to.
- The Financial Benefits of outsourcing.
- Most Popular Jobs, Services and Departments to outsource.
- Australian and Global Outsourcing Trailblazers.
- The Steps To Outsourcing Success.
- How to set up a business by outsourcing all the work.
- How To Get Started In Outsourcing –Successfully!
JOIN THE OUTSOURCING REVOLUTION…Here are a few of the Philippines Top Outsourcers.
- Hewlett Packard
- JP Morgan
- Macquarie Bank
- White and Case
- Baker & McKenzie
- CITI Bank
- ANZ Bank
Now, more than 10,000 companies, entrepreneurs and brands use the Philippines to handle many aspects of their business operations.
The fact is…THE PHILIPPINES ECONOMY IS STABILIZING AND GROWING.
There is no doubt that in today’s expanding economy, competition is fierce, strategic alliances are more valuable and opportunities for growth abound. The world has experienced an amazing economic growth and a huge transfer of wealth: a seemingly simple change, which has changed everything. The rules, limitations and market indicators of yesterday, no longer apply. The social indicators formerly believed, are no longer relevant and available to a select few big players.
- You Can Quadruple Your Revenues In 1-YEAR.
- Cut-Cost & Overhead 50% OR MORE.
- Gain Lifestyle FREEDOM.
- JOIN Over 1 Million businesses, entrepreneurs and brands DOING IT NOW.
- A CEO?
- AN ENTREPRENEUR?
- A FREE-LIFESTYLE SEEKER?
YOU CAN REACH YOUR GOALS…
New innovations in technology…
High-Speed, Worldwide Internet, On-Line Team Managing Interfaces, Real-Time Work Stations, Web-Fed Printing and Global Payment Solutions.
Global army of English-speaking workers…
English Literate Workforces around the world, have made American no longer the center of business. The Philippines is #1.
More Self-Motivated Self-Managing work force…
Task-driven workers, partners and sub-contractors do not need daily-management and constant-motivation.
The power of the dollar and the pound…
Currently in the Philippines for example, $1 equals somewhere between 40 and 50;which enables you to either cut-cost or expand your existing budget.
A more technology-driving customer-market…
Customers are moving to on-the-go, mobile, interactive purchasing, so you must be flexible and fluid to keep up with the curve.
Hyper-emerging new consumer markets…
They are new clients bases within the virtual market place. New consumer markets of more-progressive customers who are attracted to companies with a larger on-line presence.
“The Virtual Owner Business Model”
FREEING-LIFESTYLE & INNOVATIVE BUSINESS-OPERATION-MODEL
- Escape The Office
- Manage Remotely
- Abolish Micro-Management
OWNER OVERHEAD BENEFITS…
- No Need For Office Space
- No Need For Phone Lines
- No Need For Office Equipment
- No Need For Custodial Staff
- No Need For Human Resource Staff
- No Need For Uniforms & Dress Codes
- No Need For Retirement
- No Need For Management
- No Need For Employment Tax
- And More.
TEAM MEMBER BENEFITS…
- Work From Almost Anywhere
- Work Almost Anytime
- Be Self-Managed
- No Rush Hour Traffic
- No Need For Car
- No Uniforms or Suits
- Earn More Money
- And More.
REVIVE YOUR COMPANY OR BRAND…LIKE:
- Krispy Kreme Donuts
- Kenny Rogers Roasters
- Nestea and
- Wrangler Jeans
Krispy Kreme Donuts boast 2 block-long lines to get into their new gourmet pastry restaurants. Wrangler Jeans and FUBU (now FUBU International), is now on the level of Versace or Prada, selling in high-end males with celebrity endorsers.
Nestea, is a #1 sold product and boast more than 75% of the market share, as well as exclusive arrangement with some of the world’s top fast food chains.
How did they do it?
“In the United States these companies and brands –along with more than 5,000 others, are downsizing, bankrupt or even non-existent… like Kenny Rogers Roasters and 7/11. So, how are they also among some of the top brands? THEY OUTSOURCED. ”
-Kareem Antonio-Jackson, US Award-Winning International Business-Development Consultant, Publisher, Founder & CEO KA&CO USA LLC (www.KareemAntonio.com)
ADDED INHERENT BENEFITS OF OUTSOURCING…
- Raise your brand to all new heights.
- Re-invent your brand.
- Lower –or in some cases eliminate- expensive Australian/US/Western overhead and tax burdens.
- Peg your company and/or brand into a high-end niche market.
- Freedom of lifestyle.
OUTSOURCING SUCCESS SAMPLES…
Vans Tennis Shoes:
- Few US stores.
- Uses private retailers and suppliers.
- Retails for $30 Per Pair in US.
- Retails for $125 Per Pairs in Philippines.
PHILIPPINES BIGGEST OUTSOURCES…
- JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Emerson Electric
- Lexmark and
WHAT DO THE BIGGEST OUTSOURCERS OUTSOURCE?
- Billing & Collection Services,
- In & Outbound Sales Calls,
- Accounting Services &Management,
- Large & Short-Run Printing,
- Local & International Distribution,
- Tech Services,
- Research & Development.
The Power of Outsourcing…
- Enables failing companies to realize profitability,
- Entrepreneurs can have an army of support personal for less than 1 Western employees salary,
- Debunk brands have found new booming markets for expansion, and
- Fledgling start-ups may realize hyper-growth due to lack of growth-hindering overhead.
Outsourcing is a new mass-opportunity.
- Outsourcing is a new phenomenon,
- The up-turn started in the West,
- Used by hospitals, law firms, sales departments and temp-agencies searching for cost-effective ways to expand and leverage themselves.
- A solution; to expand using temporary-staff or teams as companies tested new market opportunities or, seasonal sales opportunities.
- The ‘Outsourcing Industry’ is born.
- Mostly office phones answered by Australian/US/Western ‘answering service’ company.
- Used for ticketing agents to facilitate sales for an event.
- Outside bookkeeping or accounting firm(s).
- ‘International Outsourcing’ of jobs considered taboo and un-patriotic in the West.
- Americans worker’s picketed and protested.
- 300,000+ American jobs were downsized/outsourced.
- Outsourcing saved many US companies from extinction in then recent recession.
- Outsourcing made available to the masses.
- Virtual Business Solutions is born.
- Conversion Rate hit 40-times+
- US Recession forces drastic changes.
- The ‘outsource employee’ is highly educated,
- The Philippines overtakes India as the world’s top outsourcer.
- The Philippines ranks as the world’s top English-speaking nation.
- 20 Million+ independent, self-motived, self-sufficient, low and highly-skilled virtual cells, or employees, who earn their living as freelancers.
- Outsourcing Boom!
Then, start-ups, such as ODesk or UpDesk, revolutionized the one-on-one outsourcing industry. An industry of more than 20 million
10 Steps To Get Started In Outsourcing –Successfully.
- Personal Outsource Readiness Assessment.
- Inter-Company Assessment.
- Outsourcing Solutions Research.
- Outsourcing Opportunity Value Assessment.
- Strategic Outsourcing Solution.
- Outsourcing Implementation Plan.
- Development Of The 3-Phase Outsourcing Success Plan.
- Outsourcing Implementation.
- Outsourcing Management.
- Be Free.
- Embrace The Transition.
- Prepare For The Learning Curve.
- Establish Your Realistic Time Frame.
- Recruit Your Outsourcing Agent/Consultant or Partner.
- Develop Your “Outsourcing Success Plan”
- Identify Tasks, Departments and/or Services to be Outsourced.
- Update Your Gadgets.
- Set-Up International Banking & Payments Systems.
- Set-Up Meeting & Communications System(s).
NEED MORE EXAMPLES?
Ernst & Young – Over 100 Philippines-based (Filipino) auditors working on Australian accounts. All possessing ‘Certified Accountancy Qualifications’ and cost approximately $US25 per hour, instead of the $250 per hour if in Australia.
QBE – An insurance company; confirmed 700 jobs will be moved to Manila. Future plans to move approx.. 2,000 global human resource, tax, accounting and finance jobs to Manila. Paying average annual wages of just around $8,000 USD.
Deutsche Bank- More than 2,000 knowledge services division employees in Manila.
Telstra- An estimated 5,000 indirect employees in the Philippines .
ANZ- Has around 1,500 employees in Manila servicing its back office.
12-Most Popular Functions To Outsource To The Philippines Are…
- Call Center & Answering Service Duties.
- In-Bound & out-Bounds Sales.
- Technical Needs.
- SEO Duties.
- Consulting Services & Business Coaches.
- Website Development & Management.
- Distribution & Drop-Shipping Duties.
- Copy Writing.
- Blogging Services.
- Layout, Marketing Design and
Your Call To Action…
You Can Start Today!
You can start your Outsource Solution Plan small and then expand.
Here is how to get started on your plan to effective, efficient, and successful outsourcing.
ON-THE-SET with Kareem Antonio-Jackson
36 biggest BPO firms in Philippines
AusPhil Outsourcing: http://ausphiloutsourcing.com.au/
Micro Business Video: Looking for a treat? 3 dessert places to visit now
The European Union and the Philippines: Inspiring Each other in Business Infomercial Video